Become a Member
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary:
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you’re a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we’re looking for people like you. Maybe you’ve seen a need in your own community and wondered how you could help. Maybe you want to use your professional skills to help others — or even learn new skills. Maybe you’re seeking connections with other service-minded professionals in your community or abroad. Whatever your reason, joining Rotary can help you achieve these goals, and so much more.
Besides the great Fellowship, you can enjoy lunch, help your community, and enjoy speakers on a variety of topics and get the know the Rotary Way.